Jobs & Career
Internships allow you to learn by doing, and get a feeling for the working environment. Many school systems offer support for students to either find a job and to participate with an internship. High school students, which are getting ready to graduate and are selecting a field of study, can participate in an internship at a business which teaches basic metalworking practices.
What different types of internships does DEPRAG offer?
- Student internship (for work orientation)
- Co-op internships for re-trainees wanting to change profession
- Pre-internships for graduates
- Co-op internships during FOS and BOS (secondary school systems)
- Basic internships for college students (introduction into basic operations and working practices)
- Praktical internships for a semester (introduction to vocational activities)
For what business branches can I take a student or subject internship at DEPRAG?
- Mechatronics Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Cutting Machine Operator
- Technical Draftsmen/-women
- Industrial Sales Associate
For which study areas is DEPRAG offering internships?
- Maschine Building
- Precision Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- International Management
- Business Administration
Are you interested in an internship?
Then apply with the following contents:
- Name, address & phone number
- Career request & desired period
- Latest school report
We gladly accept your complete resume, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail addressed to
DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH u. CO.