As a leading manufacturer of screwdriving technology, assembly systems, pneumatic drives and air tools, we supply individual solutions worldwide – everything from a single source. The secret to our success? Years of experience and comprehensive know-how paired with some of the leading minds in the business, providing the impetus for fresh ideas and inventiveness.
For the distribution of our products, focusing on screwdriving technology and assembly automation we are looking for:
Field Sales Engineer (m/f) – in Sweden
- Building and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Sales of standard and customer-specific automation solutions
- Successfully completed engineering degree
- Ideally previous sales experience
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Good communication, presentation and persuasive skills
- Ability to work independently and organise projects from your home office
- Resident in focus area
- We gladly give entry-level opportunities to recent graduates with professional technical training
- An intensive initial training phase
- Participation in an experienced, highly motivated field service team
- A diversified field of activity with creative freedom and scope for development
- Existing client base with potential for growth
- Performance-based salary with attractive variable pay plan
- Interest in a long-term collaborative relationship
- The flexibility of a healthy medium-sized business
- Company car, available for private use
If you are interested in pursuing this career and would like to grow together with us, please send us your full application documents, indicating your earliest possible start date – preferably by Email to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!