Sequence Controller AST11
- highest precision over the entire torque range
- torque control/angle monitoring
- angle control/torque monitoring
- friction-torque testing and friction-controlled fastening to torque
- 16 freely programmable sequence programs
- comprehensive analysis functions
- communication port: Ethernet – for parameterisation of the web server
- PLC: inputs/outputs
- integrated RS232 port
- integrated functions for process control
- can be used in combination with DEPRAG feeders
- for manual and stationary applications
The DEPRAG controller AST11 is the ideal sequence controller for manual and stationary screw assemblies together with the tried and tested DEPRAG EC screwdrivers MICROMAT-EC and MINIMAT-EC.
The sequence controller already includes standard screwdriving programs for tightening to torque and loosening to angle. Parameters can be directly altered to suit screwdriving tasks using the controller's keypad.
The AST11 allows the free programming of your screwdriving sequences for hand-held or stationary screwdriving tools. If required, specific screwdriving programs can quickly and easily using the already existing basic program.
Use the integrated key pad and display for easy access to the 16 programmable user programs. Individual application profiles can be selected via the program numbers.
Based on web server
Use an established web browser or the keypad to set parameters and access control functions. Additional software for parameter setting or set-up of tightening sequences is not required.
Various communication options
Several communication options, especially for stationary use, via PLC and optionally RS232, Profinet, Profibus, EtherCat, Ethernet IP.
Saving, documentation and evaluation
The AST11 displays the screwdriving results of the last 7 production days andstores them until they are retrieved via the Ethernet connection.
Additional software modules offer the graphic display of screwdriving graphs, integrated PLC functions, comprehensive analysis options via a PC. Combination with an automated DEPRAG screw feeder is also possible.
A software update service is optionally available.