The NANOMAT – the screwdriver with the smallest torque capability available anywhere on the market for your micro assemblies
- in the medical industry for the process reliable assembly of hearing aids and pacemakers
- in the watch making industry
- in the optical industry for the assembly of eye-glasses, lenses, cameras or microscopes
- for the assembly small consumer electronics and components, such as cell phones, calculators, game consoles, PC's
- in the precision engineering for the production of measuring instruments
The use of the NANOMAT low torque screwdriver has many advantages:
- Highly accurate shut-off clutch
The high torque-accuracy is achieved by the proven principle of the DEPRAG disengagement- and shut-off clutch. This special clutch design enables our nutrunner to reach extreme high torque accuracy, in many cases below ≤3 % of the standard deviation, which is kept constant over several million of cycles.
DEPRAG pneumatic driven low torque screwdrivers with a shut-off clutch opperated at suitable surrounding conditions achieve a Cmk value of ≥1.67 with a tolerance requirement of 15 % in relation to 6 Sigma according to ISO 5393. A Cmk value of 1.67 means that there is a failure rate of only 0.6 per one million screw assemblies.
- Standardized, extreme slender design
Due to its extreme small size, the smallest hole-pattern that we can access with two side-by-side mounted stationary screwdrivers is 12-mm [0.472-inches].
- Ergonomic housing design
For a sensitive and precise guidance of the screwdriver
- Integrated quick change chuck
Allows fast and simple bit-change
- Can be attached to a DEPRAG screwfeeder
For the ergonomic handling of the smallest connection elements
For the dissipation of electrostatic charges
- Drive size is designed to accept standard bits with 3-mm drive according to DIN ISO 1173
The use of standard bits is a huge advantage through cost-saving and fast availability
- Clutch can be adjusted externally
The torque can be adjusted from the outside within a very short time without the need for special tools.
- Uniform length
The uniform length of all gear-stages allows a simple integration.
- Proven DEPRAG guide-bolt system
Features an "axial spring load" that regulates the optimum screw end-load pressure.
- Allows screw-suction by integrated vacuum port
There are no interfering vacuum-hoses in the housing area.