Jobs & Career
We are a leading manufacturer of Screwdriving Technology, Assembly Automation, Air Motors and Air Tools. The highest manufacturing standards, the unconditional drive of 600 employees to serve our international customers and the flexibility of a solid, private owned enterprise are at the base of our success. If you are looking for a challenging task in an interesting technical field for a well established company and would enjoy success based on sound knowledge, competence and persuasion, then you are the colleague we are looking for. For our sales and engineering departments at our headquarters in Amberg, Germany we are searching for:
Engineers (Industrial) – Sales and Design
Your responsibilities (sales positions):
- Guidance and support of our international sales organisations and customers
- Project and key account management
- Development of sales at international level
Your responsibilities (design positions):
- Design of reliable solutions for different assembly processes
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Work in our project teams
- Degree in Engineering
- Strong communicator, customer driven, team player
- Native Spanish, English a must, ideally notions of German
- Strong and highly motivated personality
- Interesting and diverse activities within the field of high-tech products and applications
- An attractive work environment within a highly motivated team
- Performance driven income
- The dynamics and career opportunities of a solid international company
Amberg is a beautiful town with a high lifestyle quality, located in Bavaria, 30 minutes from Nuremberg.
Last but not least: Our CEO speaks Castellano
Please send your job application per e-mail to email@example.com.
DEPRAG develops and manufactures screwdriving technologies, assembly automation, air motors and pneumatic power tools.
As a German family-owned business in the third generation, we are a renowned supplier of complete solutions for industrial applications.
For our enterprise in Sweden we are looking for
Sales Engineer (m/f)
As an engineer you should offer management experience and excellent skills in sales of capital equipment, preferably within the field of industrial automation. Training will be provided at our facilities to complement your knowledge.
We invite you to find out more about us by visiting our website: www.DEPRAG.com
Fluent English skills are essential.
If you are interested in pursuing a challenging career please submit your CV for consideration. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our subsidiary DEPRAG Assembly Technologies in SUZHOU, CHINA we are searching for a
Regional Sales Manager / Key Account Manager
- Support existing and establishment of new customer relationships
- Key Account Management
- Creating assembly concepts
- Support of the sales team
- Support of the project team
- Solid technical education
- Sales experience with highly technical products and solutions, ideally in the sector of assembly automation
- Strong personality, high motivation
- Fluent English
- Commercial knowledge
- A team player, flexible, who can work on their own authority, with the power of persuasion
- Interesting and diversified activities within the field of high-tech products and solutions
- Independence and individual responsibility
- A partnership oriented working atmosphere
- Flexibility in a sound mid-sized company
- Performance related income
Please send your application and complete documentation per e-mail to email@example.com.