Besides the screwdriver, the screwdriving controller is an essential component of the electronic screwdriving system. According to the parameterized screw-tightening process, the controller controls the EC-drive of the screwdriver, evaluated the measuring signals and provides all necessary operator- and documentation functions.
The offered EC- and EC-Servo systems are both equipped with highly dynamic brushless servo-motors; they differ in the way the torque measurements are generated.
While the EC-technology used with the sequence controllers AST5-S and AST12 are based on the exact motor-current measurement, the EC-Servo system with the controller AST40 evaluates the signals of the transducer integrated in the tool.
Additional selection criteria's for the application-specific and best-suitable screwdriving system – besides the torque values – are the different possibilities for the documentation of the screwdriving-result, as well as the diverse interface to integrate with the system environment. For a personal consultation, please contact our engineers.
- torque range: 0,01 Nm - 70 Nm
- screwdriver design: either handheld or spindle screwdriver
- Industry 4.0 interfaces: REST, OPC UA, MQTT, FTP
- DEPRAG Cockpit as your central user interface in responsive design for parameterisation, visualisation and documentation
- torque range: 0.2 Nm - 500 Nm
- screwdriver design: stationary screwdrivers inline and with angle-head drive, also for handheld screwdriver applications in connection with add-on components
- number of possible multistage programs: 120
- documentation possibility: internal storage, output via RS232 or Ethernet (Datalogger), printer port
- PLC-ports: I/O, Profibus
Screwdriver function control fc11 and the handheld xcrewdrivers of the MICROMAT-F/MINIMAT-F series offer an intelligent, process reliable solution.
This screwdriving system counts the assembled screws, monitors their screwdriving time, shuts off only when the preset torque is reached and recognizes a part-change – it controls itself 100 % and eliminates an expensive inspection.
The fc20 can also monitor complex assembly processes using programmable sequences. The controller can also manage up to 3 different screwdriver model connections for complex multi layer assemblies, which may require different screws and torques.