In particular with the handling of small, sensitive components, the subject of Technical Cleanliness is becoming more in demand, for example in the manufacturing of light electronic or hydraulic products. In response to the rising trend of Technical Cleanliness we now offer a program of specifically designed solutions.
The assembly of critical parts, components and systems in conjunction with Technical Cleanliness is done in the so-called clean production environment. DEPRAG offers proven components that meet the requirements of Technical Cleanliness in automatic parts feeding and assembly. Particles are minimized using friction and/or vacuum with the help of a range of methods and components.
The Particle Killer for Technical Cleanliness
For the installation of critical parts, components and systems for the purpose of Technical Cleanliness produced in the context of so-called "Clean Manufacturing". DEPRAG offers a cost-effective, technically advanced solution that meets the requirements of technical cleanliness for automatic part feeding. Contaminants are collected and extracted in process using vacuum.
- Particle extraction using vacuum
Required Control Components:
- Pneumatic Valve/Vacuum Generator
- 24VDC PNP
- Screwdriving with integrated vacuum connection
- Oscillating rail or sword feeder
- Control (LC or DSEC + DPU)
The component is stopped at position 1 and particulates on the auto fed part (e.g. screw) are extracted via vacuum. The particulates are collected by an exchangeable filter element (which is visible through a viewing pane).
In position 2 the cleaned component is presented either to the auto assembly module tooling (Inline Variant) or to a pick position (Pick&Place Variant).
Application of the following equipment can help to produce the optimal results:
- Pre-cleaned assembly components (e.g. Arnold Cleancon® screws) ► Fewer particulates due to an additional cleaning process
- DEPRAG HSF Sword Feeder ► Vibration free part feeding and therefore less particle generation
- DEPRAG Particle Killer ► Debris in the autofeed process is reduces selectively
- DEPRAG SFM-V vacuum screwdriving module ► Debris created during the assembly process is extracted usin vacuum sources