DEPRAG Cockpit is the digital service from DEPRAG which paves the way for the Smart Factory. Use the DEPRAG Cockpit to maintain an overview of any number of different screwdriving controllers – regardless of manufacturer.
The software solution for screwdriving controllers enables employees to monitor production data from multiple assembly lines. Data from various facilities, production lines and their connected devices is collected centrally in one location – the DEPRAG Cockpit.
- Data supply via OPC UA
- Central platform for screwdriving and assembly technology
- Reliable processing data acquisition
- Detailed capacity and usage statistics
- Process monitoring and notiﬁcations
- Analysis and recognition of trends from system messages
The software enables supervision and analysis of screwdriving controllers, as well as screwdriving results, and provides analysis tools to support ongoing process optimisation and detection of trends. Due to the saving of reference curves and use of intelligent algorithms, potential opportunities for optimisation can be identified early. Comprehensive documentation and automatic notifications contribute to maximising operating times.
- Continuous process optimisation
- Maximum reliability due to trend analysis and detection of anomalies
- Process and device documentation consolidated in one place
- Maximum cost-saving due to recognition of potentials and early detection of potential problems
- Intelligent software: 80 % data saving
- Intuitive HMI – on any end device
- Integration of brand-independent products
In the training course "DEPRAG Cockpit - Installation and commissioning" we teach the smooth, quick installation and commissioning of the digital platform DEPRAG Cockpit by an experienced DEPRAG expert.
In the DEPRAG Apps product catalogue, all software solutions and updates are clearly outlined. You will also find an overview of all available software packages and their features, as well as the order numbers for all DEPRAG Cockpit versions.