DEPRAG Cockpit is the new digital service facilitating an easy introduction to the interconnected factory. Using the DEPRAG Cockpit, the operator retains an overview of any number of various screwdriving controllers, regardless of manufacturer.
The software enables employees to monitor production data from various assembly lines. The data from a company’s various factory locations, their production lines and connected devices is collected centrally by the DEPRAG Cockpit.
The software enables supervision and analysis of screwdriving controllers, as well as screwdriving results and provides analysis tools for continuous optimisation of processing and the recognition of production trends. Saving reference curves and intelligent algorithms means that potentials can be recognised at an early stage. Operating times can be maximised thanks to comprehensive documentation and automatic notiﬁcations.
- Continuous process optimisation
- Maximum reliability due to trend analysis and detection of anomalies
- Process and device documentation consolidated in one place
- Maximum cost-saving due to recognition of potentials and early detection of potential problems
- Intelligent software: 80 % data saving
- Intuitive HMI – on any end device
- Integration of brand-independent products